His LiFe
Monday, May 02, 2005
10:55 AM
In the morning, Jamil called me to play in the soccer match just near my place at Taman Jurong . Those of my peepz were playing too..Rasyid..Herman..Khai Mamat..Hafez and the rest . Yeah, we used to form the first choice MSS team in the past..hehe . No choice but cant make it since I alredi plan to go out wif Saddiq cycling in Pulau Ubin . Sorry guys...
it's my-way|`
Its been long time since I last stepped into Pulau Ubin when I had my OBS there . An adventure.. cycling ard that island . Yeah, broke those rules, goin to those no-trespassing areas . Lucky not to get caught .
Sumthing bad happened to me in the afternoon . Chose to speed like a Ferrari and in the end, pay the heavy price for those daredevil acts . Injured my right arm badly . Having a very big cut at my arm and at my palm . Not to forget, got the salah urat around my wrist . Well, true to say, the brakes were faulty and didn work much either wen i fell off along the steepest slope . Thank God, there was no van or car along the way . If not..even worse . The wound is so serious but somehow, I really take this as sumthing souvenir from the island I guess . Haha . True, I always have the satisfaction of getting exposed to the physical dangers and tend to go overboard . But obviously have to pay heavy price for it .
Despite the mishap, forgot abt the injury and went to continue cycling till the evening when the rain came . All thanz to Saddiq who offered to be the "medic" on the day, bandaged my injured arm with the knowledge he had . Well, I owed u alot..
Till now, feel damn painful and even cant move my right arm properly . All because of those risk-taking acts . For now, I may just forget about attending the 3 day-2 nite MSS Camp Cum Chalet @ Aloha Changi this comin Wednesday plus silat trainings . Most likely, will be goin to see doctor tomorrow morning .
Well, I always have been thinking this over again . I guess, without encountering these dangerous situations thruout my life, i may not be what I am right now . People may see otherwise, thinking they are suicidal and stupid . Instead, I take these negative things like injuries as form of experience and learning in life . Always see them in positive way . Obviously, i'm not goin to change the way I am, haha . I know, no matter what I encountered here n there, I believe i would learn sumthing from there . Well, at the end of the day, life is just a form of learning . Agree?